Hi Mi fans, Bored with your current setup? At MIUI Themes we are here to teach some cool looks that you can try by following very simple steps. I hope you will enjoy this tutorials. It is a platform for all the Community Users to learn how to use Custom Launchers like a Pro from our Community Device Team. Today we will take a look at new set-up. As the name suggests this setup is for PUBG lovers. So let’s begin our class!
Steps for PUBG Setup
1. Set Nova launcher as your default launcher from settings.
2. Choose Dark in “Choose your theme” and set drawer style as Swipe up.
3. Remove everything from the home page and go to Nova Launcher settings.
4. Apply the attached wallpaper.
5. Go to Look & feel -> Icon style -> Icon theme -> select Zwart and apply.
6. Tap on App drawer and set Desktop grid as 5×4.
7. Now click on Home screen – set Desktop grid to 12×12 and check the subgrid positioning button. Select icon layout as 70 %.
8. Select your favourite apps as shown.
9. Now place the Google search box and the Zwart analog clock widget.
For those who are not able to go directly to Theme Store, use Mi Browser which comes built in with MIUI.
Join our Whatsapp Group
How to Install Themes on Xiaomi MIUI phones
Step 1: Once you’ve downloaded the MIUI theme in .mtz extension on your computer, copy the same into your device storage or SD card using a standard USB cable.
Step 2: Go to app drawer on your device and launch the Themes app.
Step 3: Under Theme tab, you need to select Offline.
Step 4: Here you’ll see the list of all offline themes that comes pre-installed within your smartphone.
Step 5: Scroll down and tap on Import.
Step 7: Now, access to the appropriate folder, and tap the .mtz theme file which you have saved to device storage.
Step 8: The theme will install and it will be shown along with other offline themes.
Step 9: Select the theme and tap on “Apply”.
That’s it! The new theme will be automatically applied on your device.