Hi Mi fans, Bored with your current setup? At MIUI Themes we are here to teach some cool looks that you can try by following very simple steps. I hope you will enjoy this tutorials. It is a platform for all the Community Users to learn how to use Custom Launchers like a Pro from our Community Device Team. Today we will take a look at new set-up. As the name suggests this setup is for PUBG lovers. So let’s begin our class!
Steps for PUBG Setup
1. Set Nova launcher as your default launcher from settings.
2. Choose Dark in “Choose your theme” and set drawer style as Swipe up.
3. Remove everything from the home page and go to Nova Launcher settings.
4. Apply the attached wallpaper.
5. Go to Look & feel -> Icon style -> Icon theme -> select Zwart and apply.
6. Tap on App drawer and set Desktop grid as 5×4.
7. Now click on Home screen – set Desktop grid to 12×12 and check the subgrid positioning button. Select icon layout as 70 %.
8. Select your favourite apps as shown.
9. Now place the Google search box and the Zwart analog clock widget.