Are you looking for MIUI 9 third party themes and want to know how to install third party themes in miui 9 on Redmi Note 4 or any other Xiaomi Devices running MIUI 9. Don’t worry here we will learn about MIUI 9 third party themes download and how to use them on your Favorite MIUI Phone. Many users are asking us questions that how to install MIUI themes mtz file and how to Install 3rd party themes on MIUI.
So here we are providing you all the details about these third party MIUI themes. To apply these themes you don’t need to root your phone or unlock the bootloader. We tested this method on Our Redmi Note 4, Redmi 4A and Redmi Note 3 Beta running MIUI 9 and successfully installed the third party MIUI themes.
The process is very easy and takes a few minutes to complete the whole task. You have to apply for MIUI theme designer to apply third party themes. Below are all the steps which you can follow on how to install third party themes on MIUI 9 and MIUI 8.
Note: For MIUI 8, you can also install themes with MIUI Theme Editor. Check out here how to do it.
How To Install Third Party Themes on MIUI 9
1. First Follow this http://designer.xiaomi.com/ and signup of xiaomi theme designer and use Your Mi-Account to Login to signup.
2. Select Bounding Account Type As Individual Designers and Fill All Your Basic Info in the Form.
3. Make sure to upload Your Real Picture in Personal Photo.
4. The corresponding information, info with( * )must be filled
5. When it asks you to fill in bank card information. Skip it And Choose
6. Then Click on Button Accept Agreement and Register.
7. Done!! Now It will send your email when the verification is done!(Probably within 24 hours)
8. Wait for permission.
9. Once you get the permission and now you can install third party themes on your phone.
10. Download the mtz file of your fav theme in your phone and remember the location of the theme.
11. Now open the Theme app on your Phone. Tap on Offline and select the IMPORT button.
12. Now browse the theme MTX file and import.
13. That’s it. Now you can apply that third party theme on your phone.For those who are not able to go directly to Theme Store, use Mi Browser which comes built in with MIUI.
Join our Whatsapp Group
How to Install Themes on Xiaomi MIUI phones
Step 1: Once you’ve downloaded the MIUI theme in .mtz extension on your computer, copy the same into your device storage or SD card using a standard USB cable.
Step 2: Go to app drawer on your device and launch the Themes app.
Step 3: Under Theme tab, you need to select Offline.
Step 4: Here you’ll see the list of all offline themes that comes pre-installed within your smartphone.
Step 5: Scroll down and tap on Import.
Step 7: Now, access to the appropriate folder, and tap the .mtz theme file which you have saved to device storage.
Step 8: The theme will install and it will be shown along with other offline themes.
Step 9: Select the theme and tap on “Apply”.
That’s it! The new theme will be automatically applied on your device.