∆SEDE V10 MIUI 10 Theme MTZ Download
∆SEDE Theme Light V.1.2.2 Beta
– New Statusbar floating Aksen.
– New Padding on app setting.
– Optimized Battery Available on Contacs & Messages
– Add Whatsapp Module.
– Add Youtube Module.
– Add All MIUI Module Apps.
– Add Theme Manager Module.
– Add New Feature Auto Scroll Wallaper.
– Optimized Lockscreen
– Fix Bugs On Favorites Tray
– Fix Bugs On MIUI 10.0.1 Stable
– Fix Bugs On Offline Charging.
– Fix Small Bugs.
Join our Whatsapp Group
How to Install Themes on Xiaomi MIUI phones
Step 1: Once you’ve downloaded the MIUI theme in .mtz extension on your computer, copy the same into your device storage or SD card using a standard USB cable.
Step 2: Go to app drawer on your device and launch the Themes app.
Step 3: Under Theme tab, you need to select Offline.
Step 4: Here you’ll see the list of all offline themes that comes pre-installed within your smartphone.
Step 5: Scroll down and tap on Import.
Step 7: Now, access to the appropriate folder, and tap the .mtz theme file which you have saved to device storage.
Step 8: The theme will install and it will be shown along with other offline themes.
Step 9: Select the theme and tap on “Apply”.
That’s it! The new theme will be automatically applied on your device.